Monday 25 June 2012

Spread - Strawberry Jam



Strawberry Jam / Spread 




My sister and my mum went to Cameron Highlands and 
I requested them help me to buy
some strawberries because 
I wanted to make home make strawberry jam......


Ingredients




A
400gm Sugar
500gm strawberry ( wash and dry )
20g Lemon Juice



100 gm strawberry  ( wash dry & cut into half )


How to 


Marinade the washed and dried strawberry with 200gm sugar for 3-4 hours


Once done place the marinated strawberry into 
a thick stainless steel pot or a good non stick pot
POur n the remaining 200gm sugar and lemon juice.


Under slow fire stir to cook the jam .
Keep stirring for at least half and hour and add B.


Keep srtirring and stirring till it thickens....do not stop .
Please remember under slow fire to prevent it from burning....


Ta da....


I used it to spread on hot waffle with butter yummmmmmm


Homemade strawberry jam nice as a Christmas or Easter Gift...


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment