Sunday 20 January 2013

Cup Cakes Cup Cakes Cup Cakes

I usually use my Basic Buttercake recipe for all my cupcakes ...;-)

If I need to produce different flavour I just need to eliminate the vanilla first and once the batter is ready divide them into equal potions ie if I need three flavours , I just devide into three portions.

My usual flavours are 

Vanilla - add vanilla essence

Chocolate - add cocoa - every tbsp of cocoa added 
please add one extra tbsp of milk because cocoa is very dry 

Rainbow Cupcakes 


You need to prepare 6 bowls and divide your 
buttercake batter equally.
each bowl please add the required colour - 

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue 
Purple 

Please use food colouring ie Wilton

Use souffle cups 

Once all ready use a small spoon.

Scoop a small amount of each 
colour into the souffle cup 
please start with 

Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange 
Red

Scoop purple and lay it evently and 
follow by Blue and lay it evently and so on.

Ensure the batter is filled up to 70% only otherwise it will over spill from the cup.



Zebra Strip Cupcake



as for the zebra strip it is of vanilla & chocolate flavour 

Add vanilla and top with chocolate and 
vanilla and chocolate and lastly vanilla 
















Coffee - add coffee essence 

No comments:

Post a Comment