Sunday 26 May 2013

Inner Cake Designs ....Ta Da !!!


    InSide Cake Design ..... 
A new baking concept introduced in 2012.
I truly find it interesting. 
I decide to explore and lots of exploration , research, testing, trail and errors etc...
So its getting challenging ...

Here are some that I have baked and designed ....



Zebra Strip Design 



Rainbow Design 


Colourful Circles 


How to do :


Use any Butter Cake Recipe and divide into 6 different colours

Use a Cake  Pop Mould to make several different cake pops


Place a layer of unbaked buttercake batter and place the ready cake pops in between and cover with another layer of buttercream batter and bake as usual .

The result is liked this ....so pretty and so pretty easy too ;-)






 I did square for my son's Lego cake too .....
The same simple steps, prepare several colourful square cakes ( I used the hokkaido paper cups ) .
Once ready placed them into the buttercream batter and bakie!!! and the result is as below....ta da!






No comments:

Post a Comment